Full course description
In this 5 hour course, we will expand our focus on the logic underlying all coding by exploring systems design, abstraction & specification, system dependencies, events and variables. Strong systems require iteration and revision, and to get there we'll practice fixing bugs, refactoring, designing loops and understanding functions. This all comes together when we begin making interactive games using App Lab.
Learning Objectives - Section 2 of 3
- Utilize coding and logical reasoning to creatively problem-solve.
- Build and design interactive systems using logic.
- Define and deploy events, variables, loops and functions
- Create functioning app prototype.
- Improve complex systems by identifying programming bugs and refactoring code.