Automotive A/C Intensive Training
Time limit: 4 days
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
This course compiles “Best Practices'' service and repair methods pertaining to mobile A/C systems. This “rapid” style training approach delivers “everything you need/nothing you don’t” in a fast-paced, highly informative environment in just 4-days!
Benefits of this A/C class includes helping to ensure:
- More accurate diagnoses
- High-quality long lasting repairs
- Reduction of comebacks
- Increased customer satisfaction.
- Successful completion of EPA Section 609 Refrigerant Certification
Major subjects the course covers include:
- A/C Systems: What They Do and How They Do It
- A/C System Components: Description, Operation, Diagnostics & Repair Methods
- A/C System Refrigerants and Oils (134a & 1234YF)
- Essential A/C System Service Practices and Precautions
- Field Service A/C Repair Strategies
- Custom A/C Hose Building
In 32 hours of instruction over 4-days, attendees will learn every aspect of the A/C system, how to pinpoint problems, interrupt results, and successfully remedy malfunctioning A/C systems on automotive, semi-truck, and agriculture equipment. This in-depth training was developed for technicians and technically savvy individuals who don’t know how to repair A/C systems the right way. Armed with the knowledge from this program, when confronted with similar circumstances in the field, attendees will have a good understanding concerning how to proceed with authoritative diagnosis and effective repair. Cost of this course is $1,000 which covers 609 certification, consumables, and personalized delivery content.
Feel free to call Associate Professor Kevin Holzworth 406.570.2106 with any questions or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org